New Season’s Market – Fisher’s Landing’s annual Hunger Match is on May 20 & 21 and will encourage customers to make donations at the register to Share – and New Seasons Market will match those donations up to $1,000.
Share staff and volunteers will be on hand from 12 noon to 4 p.m. to welcome customers and answer questions about Share.
The Craft Beer and Wine Fest of Vancouver invites the community to celebrate Washington State craft wines, beers, spirits and Bloody Marys in Esther Short Park on Friday, June 9 through Sunday, June 11.
The event features 150 wines, over 50 craft beers, distilleries, local food vendors, live music and more.
Enter ‘SHARE’ in the Promo box & $5 of your ticket price will be donated to us. Canned food contributions at the event are also encouraged.
For more information and to purchase tickets: thecraftwinefest.com
100 Women Who Care is a group that consists of 100 women who have committed to donating $100 every quarter.
Each member has the opportunity to nominate a nonprofit to support. At the quarterly meeting, they draw three names from the stack of nominations. The person who nominated the nonprofit then has two minutes to tell the group about the nonprofit and then the group votes.
In February, the Share Backpack program was the winner! They collected $14,000 at their February meeting, but as they collect donations from members who were unable to attend, the total is expected to grow to $20,000.
Plus, through May, 100 Women Who Care will be donating 40% of sales from their One Mission Fundraising to the Share Backpack program. Click the link to shop from a selection of jewelry, purses and inspirational materials.
Become a Monthly Shareholder with your sustaining gift of $15, $25, $50, $100 or more—any amount is welcome & every dollar makes a big difference for people who face hunger, homelessness & poverty.
“Monthly giving is an easy way to contribute to Share. We designate our gift for the Backpack Program because we want to help make sure there is food for hungry families.”—Peter Fels & Nancy Helget, monthly donor since 2009
Sign up today with a minimum pledge of $15 per month and receive a free ‘Monthly Shareholder’ t-shirt! Plus we offer special benefits for our Monthly Shareholders provided by these wonderful partners and Share supporters:
- Mill Creek will provide a one-time $10 gift certificate.
- Bleu Door Baker will offer a ‘Buy an express sandwich & get a free cookie OR Buy a café breakfast & get a free espresso drink, café only.’ (One-time coupon)
- Latte Da Coffee House & Wine Bar will offer a ‘Buy one drink and receive 50% off of any one item of equal or greater value.’ (One-time use coupon)
- For NEW Doggie Daycare Clients – Waived evaluation fee which is a full day of doggie day care while your dog is being evaluated by the team! A $35 value! See adogsbffdaycare.com for full details required for clients.
- Coupons for ‘GLAM’ services at GLAMBeauty Bar
Your monthly donation can:
$100/mo. = Can provide a weekend of shelter and food for a parent & two children at one of our family shelters
$50/mo. = Can provide a ‘Good Start Kit’ (toiletry items, underwear & socks) to a man or woman entering shelter
$25/mo. = Can provide five children with a bag full of food through our Backpack Program ensuring their weekend is not a hungry one
$15/mo. = Can provide 12 nutritious meals to 12 individuals through our Hot Meals Program
Click here to sign up on-line today! Or sign-up by phone: 360-952-8223. Through reliable monthly donations, Share can help empower our community in a sustainable way to help those in need.
Even easier! Have your donation come directly from your checking account & eliminate the need to update us when your card expires.
Old Meets New: The 300 Club & Monthly Shareholder Program
In the early years of Share, the Board of Directors sought to find 300 people who would be willing to donate $10 per month—the $3,000 raised would totally fund monthly expenses. This group became the 300 Club. After 35 years, we have decided to energize and honor the original focus of the 300 Club and created the Monthly Shareholder program. We hope you will consider making a recurring gift to support our vital programs, providing life-changing opportunities to men, women and children in need in our community.
You can help Share earn donations just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card!
Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. Here’s how the program works:
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Share at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number 86618.
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping Sahre earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
- For more information, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.