Share Mission Statement
Share believes every person counts. Together we pursue a stronger community by building relationships, advocating for equitable access to housing and food stability while empowering every individual to grow and thrive.
Share Vision Statement
Share envisions a community without hunger, where all people have safe and adequate housing and the skills to enhance their quality of life.
- President: Adam Roselli, Fuller Group
- Internal Vice-President: Michelle Prosser, Stahancyk, Kent & Hook
- Vice-President – External: Elizabeth Fitzgearld, Clark County Volunteer Lawyers Program
- Treasurer: Ronny Plushnick, Community Member/Retired
- Secretary: Matthew Lennick, Kaiser Permanente
- Executive Director: Diane McWithey
Current Board Directors
- Jasmine Ames, U.S. Bank
- Joanne Antonelli, Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
- Jim David, Northwest Legal Advocates, LLC
- Gary Foster, PeaceHealth
- Paul Harris, Solid Solutions, LLC/State Representative
- Penny Harris, Columbia Credit Union
- Dawniel Miller, Gevertz-Menashe
- Jacob Neary, Peterson & Associates
- Pat Nuzzo, Vancouver Public Schools
- Dawn Redmond, iQ Credit Union
- Heidi Schultz, Corwin Beverage Company
- Erik Selden, Washington Trust Bank
For more information on applying to join Share’s Board of Directors, contact Diane McWithey, Executive Director, at (360) 952-8216 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the Board Application link below.
Confidentiality & Privacy Policies
The Notice of Privacy Practices is to ensure that all Share Employees and Business Associates preserve the integrity and confidentiality of client protected health information (PHI) consistent with the privacy rules of Washington, the federal Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA), and under general, professional ethics. This Notice of Privacy Practices also specifies client rights regarding the use of their protected health information (PHI), and to describe and maintain a process for filing a complaint in the event a client feels those rights have been violated.