Our ‘Vintage Vegas’ Gala was a smashing success, with $110,600 raised during the special appeal alone!
A big thank you to our post-event entertainment in the Copa Room with Vancouver’s own Rat Pack, Tony Starlight as ‘Dean Martin’ and the Fabulous Brunettes featuring Ione Janik.
And to our event sponsors, without whom this event would not have happened:
• Viva Las Vegas: Riverview Community Bank
• Fly Me to the Moon: Columbia Credit Union
• The Rat Pack: Jo Marie & Steve Hansen
• Place Your Bets: Stahancyk, Kent & Hook | Dan’s Tractor
• Gimme a Gimlet: Realtor Ricki Anaya
• The Copa Room: Waste Connections
• Baby Needs New Shoes: Hilton Hotel Vancouver | Home Instead Senior Care | Rand Jeweler
• Vegas Baby Table Sponsors: The Boeing Company | Columbia Bank | HopeLife | IBEW 48 | The Management Group | NW Natural | Providence Health & Services | United Grain | Vancouver Energy | Western Construction | Whole Foods
• In Kind: Adam Roselli, Byron Roselli & KC Fuller of Eric Fuller & Associates | Carl LaCasse | BR Capital | The Columbian | Vancouver Business Journal | Comcast | ADCO Printing & Graphics | Spektrum Enterprises | Kate Singh Photography
Soup’s On!: Celebrity Chefs Compete for Share on Sunday, October 15 at 4 pm
New location: Red Lion Hotel on the River–Jantzen Beach
Click here to buy your tickets today!
$40 Kids (12 & Under)
$700 Table of 10
New this year: Bring a donation of new underwear and/or socks (all sizes for men, women & children) to be entered into our door prize drawing to win a one night stay at the Hallmark Resort in Newport, Oregon, plus a gift certificate to Georgie’s Restaurant.
Enjoy our ‘Mary Poppins’ theme while sampling soup prepared by local chefs—and you get to vote for the Soup-er Chef Award!
In addition to soup prepared by local chefs, enjoy salad, bread, a selection of beverages and dessert. Plus, guests will take home an artisan soup bowl. This year’s chefs include:
The program will include the presentation of Share’s Volunteers of the Year awards, including the 2017 Emily Marshall Volunteer of the Year.
Sponsorship opportunities are available – contact Kim Hash at 360-952-8227 or email@example.com.
Thank you to this year’s sponsors:
- Spoonful of Sugar: Davidson & Associates Insurance
- Practically Perfect: CenturyLink, Pacific Lifestyle Homes
- Chim-Chim-Cheree: The Vancouver Clinic, Wells Fargo, Sunlight Supply
- Let’s Go Fly a Kite: DA Davidson
- Bert’s One Man Band: Riverview Community Bank
- Emily Marshall Award: Divine Consign
- Pinstripes & Petticoats: A Dog’s Best Friend
- I Love to Laugh: Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- Step in Time Table Sponsors: Molina Healthcare, Columbia Credit Union, iQ Credit Union, Umpqua Bank, The Boeing Company, OnPoint Credit Union, Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church, Cadet
- A Man with a Wood Leg Named Smith: Whole Foods, Phoenix Industrial, Team Construction, Corwin Beverage Company