In celebration of our 2023 theme, Agent 10 meets with Nicky Fury, who has been tasked to find top local chefs for S.H.A.R.E. and their “Soup-er Heroes” Soup’s On! event. Special thanks to PK Video Lens.
A superhero-themed thanks to all of our 2023 sponsors without whom we could not have hosted this SUPER event!
Promo video featuring our fabulous emcee, Eric Sawyer, and Bryce Davidson, Davidson & Associates Insurance.
It was a SUPER evening filled with costumes, entertainment, laughter and generosity. We are truly grateful to the 830+ guests, including volunteers, that came out in support of Share’s mission. A total of $72,150 was raised through the paddle raise alone.
Soup was the star of the show and the winning chefs included:
- The coveted People’s Choice Award and Golden Ladle to Joe Reid of Hudson’s Bar & Grill for Guardians of the Gourmet Beer Cheese Soup with Brisket Burnt End Sausage
- Presenting Sponsor Award to Michael Garofolo of Heathen Brewing Feral Public House for Hulk’s Smashed Squash Soup
- Chefs Choice Award was a four-way tie to:
- Tanner Genck of AC Hotel Marriott for Deadpool’s Chimichanga
- Fernando Martinez of Kuya’s Casa Kitchen for Levanta Muertos
- Ryan Ziegler of Line & Lure Seafood Kitchen & Tap for Coconut Chicken Curry
- Bobby Rasaphangthong of Nom Nom Restaurant & Grill for Wonton Soup.
Special thanks to our additional competitors including:
- Aaron Guerra of the Tod & Maxine McClaskey Culinary Institute of Clark College for Crawfish & Corn Chowder
- Michael Castaneda of Woody’s Tacos & Tequileria for Hearty Beef Stew
- Brandon Edgerton of Wyld Pines Public House for Lobster Bisque.
Shout out to our amazing potters — who handmade bowls for each guest to select and take home — including Pat Brame, Marjorie Kavanaugh, Nick Molatore, Kelsey Rice and Honna Sheffield.