Beginning July 6, the Share Fromhold Service Center lobby will officially re-open. We look forward to safely welcoming our clients, donors and volunteers back into our building.
Safety measures will remain in place including:
- Masks required for staff, volunteers, and clients not vaccinated. If you are vaccinated and would like to go mask free, please ask to sign an Attestation Form.
- When meeting with clients, donors, or volunteers who are unvaccinated, all staff will continue to wear a mask.
- Limited lobby seating, with family seating in children’s play area.
- Continued cleaning of common spaces after use.
- People encouraged to maintain six feet of distance, when possible.
We thank everyone for their patience, understanding and vigilance during this last year and four months!