Mark your calendar to support our Appeal for Meals by making a donation June 6 to 12.
Donations to Share’s Appeal for Meals support our Fresh Food Pantries, Backpack, Summer Meals, Hot Meals and Outreach Food Kits programs, which collectively serve more than 180,150 nutritious meals each year.
We are excited to announce that all donations will be matched up to $78,225 thanks to these generous supporters:
- Fran & Bruce Bosch
- DA Davidson
- iQ Credit Union
- KMR Group Foundation
- The Tod & Maxine McClaskey Family Foundation
- Northwest Nutrition Chapter 17
- OnPoint Community Credit Union
- Pacific Premier Bank
- Jessica & Henry Schuck
- Stahancyk, Kent & Hook
Organize a food drive (with safety measures & masks!)—in your neighborhood, at your office, school or church—in May, June or July for our Appeal for Meals.
To organize a food drive, please contact Sara Johnson at (360) 952-8312 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of our Appeal for Meals, we will host an
All-day Food Drive for High-need Items: Thursday, June 10,
9 am to 5 pm at Share Fromhold Service Center.
- Canned or easy-open chicken & tuna
- Canned soup (not condensed ideal)
- Peanut Butter (no glass jars, 28 oz or less)
- Canned fruit & fruit cups
- Chili (pop top ideal)
- Squeezable apple sauce, smoothies & yogurt
- Pasta (2 lb. or less)
- Rice (2 lb. or less)
- Mac & cheese
- Cup O’ Noodles
- Chewy granola & snack bars
- Cheese and/or peanut butter crackers
Please Donate Reusable Bags!
Each year, 15,000 to 18,000 bags are used for our Backpack program at a cost to Share of $10,000+. Your bags donations allow us to maximize spending on nutritious food instead.