New location: Red Lion Hotel on the River–Jantzen Beach
$40 Kids (12 & Under)
$700 Table of 10
New this year: Bring a donation of new underwear and/or socks (all sizes for men, women & children) to be entered into our door prize drawing to win a one night stay at the Hallmark Resort in Newport, Oregon, plus a gift certificate to Georgie’s Restaurant.
Enjoy our ‘Mary Poppins’ theme while sampling soup prepared by local chefs—and you get to vote for the Soup-er Chef Award!
In addition to soup prepared by local chefs, enjoy salad, bread, a selection of beverages and dessert. Plus, guests will take home an artisan soup bowl. This year’s chefs include:
- Beaches Restaurant & Bar
- Bleu Door Bakery
- Frontier Public House
- Eatery at the Grant House
- Hilton Hotel Vancouver
- Jo Foody’s
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- Mill Creek Pub
- New Seasons Market
- Rick Browne
- Simply Thyme Catering
- Warehouse ‘23
The program will include the presentation of Share’s Volunteers of the Year awards, including the 2017 Emily Marshall Volunteer of the Year.
Sponsorship opportunities are available – contact Kim Hash at 360-952-8227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to this year’s sponsors:
- Spoonful of Sugar: Davidson & Associates Insurance
- Practically Perfect: CenturyLink, Pacific Lifestyle Homes
- Chim-Chim-Cheree: The Vancouver Clinic, Wells Fargo, Sunlight Supply
- Let’s Go Fly a Kite: DA Davidson
- Bert’s One Man Band: Riverview Community Bank
- Emily Marshall Award: Divine Consign
- Pinstripes & Petticoats: A Dog’s Best Friend
- I Love to Laugh: Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- Step in Time Table Sponsors: Molina Healthcare, Columbia Credit Union, iQ Credit Union, Umpqua Bank, The Boeing Company, OnPoint Credit Union, Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church, Cadet
- A Man with a Wood Leg Named Smith: Whole Foods, Phoenix Industrial, Team Construction, Corwin Beverage Company