“Monthly giving is an easy way to contribute to Share. We designate our gift for the Backpack Program because we want to help make sure there is food for hungry families.”—Peter Fels & Nancy Helget, monthly donor since 2009
Sign up today with a minimum pledge of $15 per month and receive a free ‘Monthly Shareholder’ t-shirt! Plus we offer special benefits for our Monthly Shareholders provided by these wonderful partners and Share supporters:
- Mill Creek will provide a one-time $10 gift certificate.
- Bleu Door Baker will offer a ‘Buy an express sandwich & get a free cookie OR Buy a café breakfast & get a free espresso drink, café only.’ (One-time coupon)
- Latte Da Coffee House & Wine Bar will offer a ‘Buy one drink and receive 50% off of any one item of equal or greater value.’ (One-time use coupon)
- For NEW Doggie Daycare Clients – Waived evaluation fee which is a full day of doggie day care while your dog is being evaluated by the team! A $35 value! See adogsbffdaycare.com for full details required for clients.
- Coupons for ‘GLAM’ services at GLAMBeauty Bar
Your monthly donation can:
$100/mo. = Can provide a weekend of shelter and food for a parent & two children at one of our family shelters
$50/mo. = Can provide a ‘Good Start Kit’ (toiletry items, underwear & socks) to a man or woman entering shelter
$25/mo. = Can provide five children with a bag full of food through our Backpack Program ensuring their weekend is not a hungry one
$15/mo. = Can provide 12 nutritious meals to 12 individuals through our Hot Meals Program
Click here to sign up on-line today! Or sign-up by phone: 360-952-8223. Through reliable monthly donations, Share can help empower our community in a sustainable way to help those in need.
Even easier! Have your donation come directly from your checking account & eliminate the need to update us when your card expires.
Old Meets New: The 300 Club & Monthly Shareholder Program
In the early years of Share, the Board of Directors sought to find 300 people who would be willing to donate $10 per month—the $3,000 raised would totally fund monthly expenses. This group became the 300 Club. After 35 years, we have decided to energize and honor the original focus of the 300 Club and created the Monthly Shareholder program. We hope you will consider making a recurring gift to support our vital programs, providing life-changing opportunities to men, women and children in need in our community.